A Birthday Gift Tag Idea
It seems like birthday party season is upon us. My refrigerator is covered with invitations to toddler birthday parties. So I’ve started making my own gift tags that are reusable and that the moms adore – they’re backpack nametags that tie on perfectly to each kid’s gift bag.
To make them, I use the following steps:
- Open up a standard template in Microsoft Word for business cards.
- In one of the spaces for a business card, type the child’s name in a cute font.
- Print it and trim it down to business card size using a paper cutter to get a clean cut.
- You may want to glue on some ribbon (only gross grain, not satin) to jazz it up and give it some color.
- Use the laminating machine at FedEx Office to create a luggage tag using the supplies they have on hand to laminate it and add a loop.
- Add to the top of your gift as a topper. It makes the perfect gift tag!
Now that I have the template set up on my computer, I can easily print one out every time there is a party and quickly laminate it. (and it costs less than $2!)
Kids love seeing their name in print, and moms love having a cute label for their kids’ stuff. It beats writing on their bags with permanent marker!
Related FedEx Office Solutions: Lamination Service