A New Year Calls for a Celebration!
It's always fun to host a party and even more fun to have beautiful decorations. I designed a free Printable Party Collection to make your party planning a breeze. Use this collection for a big party, small celebration, or just print a few items for fun! It's so easy... just download and send your files to FedEx Office® to be printed, cut them out and get to decorating!
- A 5x7 invitation with editable text fields to add your own party details.
- Cupcake Toppers & Tags – Three designs to use for cupcakes and other decor.
- Table Decor Sign
- Three Pages of Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Water Bottle Labels
- The circle tags are fun for party favor bags, cupcake toppers, cake pop sticks, or decorations for the table such as using a ribbon to wrap around a candy jar and then stick the tag over the ribbon.
- To make cupcake toppers, get some plain white lollipop sticks (available in the candy/baking area of most craft stores). Attach one of the tags to the stick with tape and place the stick in the center of the cupcake. Depending on the size of your cupcakes you may need to cut the stick down a bit, just make sure you test it out next to the cupcake before you stick the first one into the real thing! Tie a ribbon around it for even more cuteness!
- The scrapbook paper is perfect for displaying memories from the celebration after it’s over. I also love to use the paper as place mats, napkin rings, line cake stands, punch circles and make pretty garland with string or to make confetti by using a regular paper hole punch or small shaped punches.
- The water bottle labels can also double as jar labels if you want to give guests a little treat as they leave the party. Just cut out the label and attach it to the jar with double-sided tape.
|Chevron Blue Paper|
|Diamond Rainbow Paper|